October 1, 2009
Happy Sea Otter Awareness Week!
This week is Sea Otter Awareness Week. Every year, conservation organizations like the Monterey Bay Aquarium and Defenders of Wildlife help educate the public about these fantastic, endangered creatures.
Some ways to celebrate Sea Otter Awareness Week:
- Visit the Monterey Bay Aquarium Sea Otters
- Adopt an Otter
- Play I Spy the Sea Otter!
- Make an Ollie the Otter Lunch Bag Puppet
- Print out a Coloring Book page about a family of Sea Otters
- Support an Otter Conservation Group like Friends of the Sea Otter
Painting By: Lauren Day Benson
Original Photo Source: Laurie Darcey/perlgurl.org
Posted by sorsha at October 1, 2009 8:09 PM
TrackBack URL for this entry: